- Weekend Confirmed
- Idle Thumbs
- 8-4 Play
- Camoflaj Radio
- Frank Lantz GDC talk Life Death and the Middle pair
- Jesse Schelle: The Pleasure Revolution: Why Games Will Lead The Way & Information Flow: The Secret to Studio Structure
- Jonathan Blow: Video Games and the Human Condition
- Adam Sessler: Sessler’s Something
- Game Grumps: Kirby Return to Dream Land part 4
- XSMash - PS All-Stars match: Coontail and Peter
- Dan Pinchbeck GDC Microtalks 2012: One Hour, Ten Voices, Countless Ideas
- Professor Layton & The Curious Village Soundtrack - Puzzle
- Zelda OOT Creation Story
- Puzzle Solved Guitar: GilvaSunner
- Mario & Zelda Big Band Live CD Track 15: Theme of Shop
- Portal 2: Science is Fun
- Portal 2: I Am Not A Moron
- Andrew Johnson's Mario Piano Medley!
- Tetris Theme
- Katamari: Stardust Fanfare
- Ghost Trick: Epilog: The end of the Night
- Resident Evil 4 Merchant
- 3DS eshop Music
- Siri conversation for games as technology.
- Halo Master Chief’s line
- Intel’s Moore’s Law video staring Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman From Myth Busters
- How did you like like the audio quality?
- Did you like the balance of music to speaking?
- How did the episode information flow? Did you need clearer transitions?
- What about the density of the information? Was it too much too quickly?
- I withheld my opinions and comments on the audio clips from the episode. This way the clips speak for themselves. Did you appreciate the less biased presentation? Are you curious to know how I feel about some of clips I used?
B-Side Recording Schedule
If the below time and date doesn't work for you, you have many options to contribute to the B-Side show.You can use Skype and leave me a recorded comment; my account is KrazyKirbyKid. You can leave me a comment down below or on my facebook page. Just indicate that you would like for the comment to be used in the B-Side episode. Or you can email me via the form here.
Total time 20-30 hours.