Please only share this link. This page contains important links and feedback questions.
Warning, this podcast contains explicit language.
My 4 part review of Dyad
- Dyad PSN Trailer
- Weekend Confirmed
- 8-4 Play Podcast
- IGN Dyad Review
- Totally Rad Show
I would really appreciate any feedback you can give. The questions below are a great way to contribute. Answer as many as you like. You can leave a comment below, or you can pick one of my contacts here. If you post any feedback elsewhere, do try to let me know where I can find it. Thanks.
- Would you like me to produce more Critical-Casts Episodes?
- Which would you enjoy more if I only had time to make one, blog articles or podcast episodes?
- Would you be interested in podcast episodes of topics I've already covered on this blog?
- Would you be interested in more interviews of game designers and gamers?
- Would you like me to produce episodes that focus on particular genres and game series (e.g. Mario or Zelda)?
- Would you be interested in more hard hitting content like debates or critiques of games, reviews, and other ideas in the gaming industry?
- How did you like the free flowing format of episode 1 Dyad?
- How was the energy level of the conversation in episode 1 Dyad?
- Was the background music during the speaking sections too loud?
- Did you play Dyad before reading my review articles or listening to the podcast? What do you think of Dyad now?
Time playing Dyad: ~16 hours. 23/26 trophies.
Time writing Dyad Review: ~24 hours. 12,238 words.
Time creating the Dyad Podcast Interview: ~20 hours. 1h8m14s.
Total: 60 hours.