Shawn White Snowboarding
- What's with the weird tweening animations when the characters land from jumps. Looks like last gen or even last-last gen.
- Hopefully the controls will be as good as Wii Fit snowboarding. My greatest fear is that the controls will be digital instead of analog when using the Wii Balance Board. If that happens, this game will have nothing.
Animal Crossing: City Folk
- Extremly dissapointed.
- Lazy Graphics.
- Lazy gameplay.
- Lazy Ideas.
- This is why new people need to take over Nintendo's IPs.
- I completely called the community mike though. But I figured Nintendo could use the DS mice as a community mic.
Call of Duty
- The co-op mode is like Jet Force Gemini's co-op play.
- Graphics look pretty good actually.
- But the gameplay looks pretty old school/unappealing.
Guitar Hero DS: Decades
- Song sharing is genius. What a great solution to fit the unique hardware situation.
Wii Sports Resort
- The WiimotionPlus is looking good with the Frisbee game.
- The jet ski game better have wave race like water wave physics.
- From the way the hit stun looked, the sword game looks like it could be the next Wii Sports Boxing, which means it could feature far better and far more next-gen gameplay than most next gen games on any platform.
- Using the Wii Balance Board for the Drum kick pedals was expected.
- The accuracy of the musical playing is a little loose for my tastes. After all, I did create the GuitaRPG engine. Still, I'm not sure if it's good enough even for "casual" players.
- The hand bell choir is an idea I came up with a few months ago. It even has a Drebin number: Drebin #4. I came up with the idea because I figured they would add it to Wii Music. We'll see if Nintendo design is better than my own.
- Who knows what this game is about......
- In true Rockstar fashion, we don't even get a screen shot of the game.
The New Pokemon Ranger
- I don't care about this game.
I'm a little disappointed with Nintendo's conference this year. Maybe more will be shown/revealed later like they did with the Super Smash Brothers Brawl trailer last year.
At least I still have a few blockbuster announcements to make on Nintendo's unofficial behalf.
Stay tuned. And stay afloat.