My computer is broken, and I could really use a break.
Even though I'm not going anywhere special, I'll be taking some time off from relentlessly blogging. Feel free to contact me via the messenger on the side or via email.
As is my custom, I'll leave you with a list of all the articles I have in the oven.
- Dynamics: A close look at the different types of core dynamics games can support.
- Puzzle Game Design: An article talking about the different types of puzzle games and the surge of great ones for the DSi.
- Variations on Match 3 puzzle games: A look at the differences betweten Meteos, Aquia, and Tetris Attack.
- COunterOP Design: A look at a style of multiplayer design (challenges that dynamically change with the player count) where players work together and against each other.
- Open World Investigation: Getting to the bottom of open world design.
- Blog Check #4 & 5
- A study of the variation of Pit from Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
- And a super secret project that B.E.S has been working on.